You sure did! The first geotrax he got were from you! A birthday gift...it included a short DVD which he still watches. I will have to take a picture of the original geotrax you sent him and the geotrax WORLD he has acquired! :-)
Caleb does the same thing with his Thomas the Train "book" (aka advertisement). He can spend a LONG time looking through it and wants to know the names of all of the trains that he doesn't have.
3 comments:
Did I really?!
You sure did! The first geotrax he got were from you! A birthday gift...it included a short DVD which he still watches. I will have to take a picture of the original geotrax you sent him and the geotrax WORLD he has acquired! :-)
Caleb does the same thing with his Thomas the Train "book" (aka advertisement). He can spend a LONG time looking through it and wants to know the names of all of the trains that he doesn't have.
Post a Comment