Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update

Thanks for hanging in there and checking back in with us. I know I haven't blogged in a while and we are WAY backlogged on photos. We have been super busy and traveling a lot. We are wiped out. We traveled to see my parents for Christmas and traveled to see Todd's parents for New Years. We currently have cousin Olivia staying with us for a few days. She has been great. Providing us with much entertainment and ratting out Jack whenever she gets the chance. Soooooo... the tree is still up, the gifts that we unwrapped prior to making our initial trip to my parent's house are still in our living room and dining room! I haven't completely unpacked my suitcase. Todd is working days and nights to record some music and I start school next week. So blogging has not been at the top of my priority list. It is my fun thing and well... without the extra time the fun thing gets eliminated. But I thought I would provide a few pics for our few loyal readers. :-) And if you get a chance, please say a prayer for my sweet little niece and her parents. She is very sick and has been in the hospital for 3 nights now. :-( She is younger than Luca so you can imagine the stress and worry that comes along with having a sick child that is so young. 


Jack the red nosed reindeer at his school party


Very focused on his craft

A random silly shot of Luca...This is after an early morning drive with Todd. We were desperate for a way to make him sleep. I am sorry but 4 and 5 am is not "wake up and start the day time!" 

No comments: