Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bless this Mess


This is one of the many messes I get to deal with from day to day. Here we have a random assortment of rocks, dinosaurs, and a plastic pirate ship that Jack was floating and playing with in the kitchen sink. (The last thing I need is for one of those rocks to fall into the garbage disposal..) Anyhow, Jack loves taking ALL of his toys out and making huge messes. He is not so fond of cleaning up and does not like getting rid of things. He makes it nearly impossible to purge out his toys. I think he gets this from his mama. (Kind of hard to train your child to do something you have difficulty with...) 

Other happenings: Both Jack and Luca have been sick with a cold. Jack has missed 2 days of school and Luca had a rough day today. Poor guy was just miserable. He called it a night at around 6:30. I am sure this means we will be up with him at say 4:30 am. Mommy has neglected her school work and needs to read and write up a draft of a research proposal within the next 24 hours. And Daddy has been busy with recording music. 

Coming soon: Luca's 7 month update :-) 

NOTE: That is NOT the bottle brush we use to wash Luca's bottles. This is an old brush I saved specifically for Jack to use when he plays. ;-) 

No comments: