Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas in the Valley



Grandma-Thank you Mom for watching the boys so that Todd and I could have a lunch date!


Grandpa-Love watching my Dad be gentle


My Mom and Dad in Grandparent Heaven


Sweet Sydney


Tucker eagerly looking for more trains


My goofy son that requested dominoes from his grandparents


Jack helping Luca open gifts..and aunt Jennifer in the background. The only shot I got of her! I should have gotten a shot of her and my brother together. We don't get to see them very often. I wasn't thinking. 


Jeremiah pretending to buy and pop fireworks for the kids-When really we all know he just wanted an excuse to play with matches and to blow things up. :-) 


Jack at the airport right before leaving...always happy to sleep in my own bed again but terribly sad to leave my parents, my Mom's charismatic church, old friends, good food, and my childhood home. 

No comments: