This is our son Luca Fox.
I finally made it to a scanner. My boy parts picture did not scan as I suspected it would not. His first name is Luca- simply because we like it. His middle name is Fox because that is Todd's grandmother's maiden name. (On his mom's side) Jack's middle name is Solis, my grandmother's maiden name.(On my mom's side) Since women tend to lose their maiden name when they get married and men get to pass their name along to their kids, we thought this was a nice way to honor the women in our lives. (Moms and grandmothers) We like to think it keeps a since of family and heritage present.
This is a profile picture of Luca. What a sweet boy! We wonder what his personality will be like and how he will look. Will he look like me? Will he look like Todd? Will he look just like Jack? I am predicting that he looks like Jack and has brown hair and brown eyes. Not too hard of a guess there. But you never know. Both my parents have brown hair and brown eyes but my brother has green eyes. We can't wait to meet you Luca!

5 comments:
What a handsome profile! We look forward to meeting you too, Luca!
Love the picture! Oh and my vote is that you don't travel in June!
What a cool name! (I really, really like it cause it sounds a bit like Luke) The profile pic is so beautiful. I'm really excited for you guys! Makes me miss the prego days. Thought I'd never say that!
Blessing!
I love that name! Very cool!! You look so great in the latest belly shot and that mexican food looks FABULOUS as well!
Cool updates! I dig the name...with a name like that, he's destined for great things...get him management immediately! ;)
And your fideo looks really good. That's one thing I haven't attempted to make yet...you've inspired me.
Post a Comment