We went out to the country for Easter. For some reason we didn't get a whole lot of great pictures. I think the weather kept me from really going for it with photos. It was chilly on Saturday and raining on Sunday morning. We had a good time out there anyway. It was good family time and yummy food! On Thursday Jack had a Spring party at school. Here he is working hard on his bird house. He was a little OCD about getting every inch painted. I had to get into the corners and edges for him when he could not reach. I don't mind. I like that he feels like he needs to complete his projects. :-)
I love to watch him focused on something.
Here is a picture of Penny munching on the goodies from our Easter Egg hunt.
1 comment:
Hi Jessica! I love reading your blog. Congrats on the new baby. Can't wait to see how adorable the little fella is. Jack is a cutie! Love all the pics... keep em coming.
Post a Comment