For the Labor Day weekend we went out to the country house. We visited with Todd's family and spent some time swinging on the porch, sitting and chatting. Gramps cooked all weekend and the kids played indoors and outdoors. I like those kinds of weekends-where I don't have to worry about serving up a meal, Jack is entertained and there are multiple people wanting to hold, rock or feed a baby. :-)
Sweet Granny and Pa-Luca's Great Grandparents
Our little family
PS. I have no idea why sometimes my posts have these lines under the wording and pics. Haven't taken the time to figure it out.
1 comment:
fyi- try uploading your pictures and then clicking on view html tab (on the top right) to type in your text. You have to figure out where each picture's html ends, but it is much easier to place text this way.
Post a Comment