Monday, September 7, 2009

Luca at 8 Weeks


Our little Luca is growing and changing so quickly. Here he is trying to keep his balance. I haven't been able to keep myself from kissing him whenever I can. I just love his yummy little baby skin and baby fat. :-) 

Luca at 8 weeks:
1. Still sleeps in our room 
2. Takes naps in his swing
3. Does not ever spit up (very amazed and grateful for this)
4. Always has dirty nails! It's like he plays in the dirt. 
5. Still loves to be held and rocked
6. Dislikes the car line when picking up big brother
7. Has stinky poo even though he only has breast milk
8. Most definitely is fighting cradle cap
9. Smiles and coos 
10. And is just the cutest thing ever right now 

Trying to savor each moment right now. I know this time is going to slip away quickly. 

No comments: