Monday, May 11, 2009

29 Weeks and Some



I should be doing school work right now but I didn't want anymore time to slip away before posting our latest pregnancy picture. (aka a reason to procrastinate) We are at 29.5 weeks now. I am ready for it to be July but we are FAR from being prepared. :-) I have not felt like I can move ahead with Luca stuff because school keeps lingering and dragging on. I want to complete my semester and then be free to focus on Jack and Luca. I think this might be able to happen in the next 2 days. 

Things that still need to be done: Luca's room, cleaning out his closet, washing and preparing his clothes, getting out baby equipment from the attic and garage, getting a tour of the new hospital, sibling class for Jack, coming up with a "plan" for Jack for when we need to go to the hospital. (This last one has really been stressing me out lately.) Thanks to all of you who have already volunteered for this job! 

Okay, need to get back to school work now. 

2 comments:

Beth said...

You're beautiful! And you know we'll also help in any way possible. Best wishes as you close out this school year!

storage2 said...

you go girl... you look great! you don't even get the pregnancy double chin!