This weekend we made a trip to Houston to see Todd's family. Hattie was having her first communion on Saturday and Penny was having her birthday on Sunday. Little did I know that they arranged a surprise baby shower for us for Saturday night. Glad I was dressed appropriately. Pictures of each event to come. I will begin with the leisure time at Mimi's house.
Here is Jack and Daddy enjoying a swim in the pool on Friday evening. I REALLY wanted to be in the water but didn't think Mimi and Gramps would appreciate my pregnant body in a swimsuit. :-) I did attempt to buy a swimsuit but after trying a few on... I decided against the purchase.
As expected Jack was scared of initially getting in the water and clung to Todd for a good while. After a while he loosened up but he refused to wear any floating device. He needs swimming lessons! And yes, my man has hair on his chest! Hee Hee. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment