Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week 22 and the Country


We went out to the country house for Spring Break. It was a nice get away. We spent time outside hanging out in some great weather. Jack got to play in the sand box where he discovered a field mouse. He looked for the cows and enjoyed the bluebonnets. During the evening hours we roasted marshmallows. We had a great time. Thanks Mimi and Gramps!


Jack and Daddy watching the cows. Mommy is hanging back. Not sure how comfortable I am around cows. :-) Some of them looked kind of mad that we were in their territory. 

WEEK 22

And here I am with baby in week 22.5. I look a little tired but that is the norm around here. I wake up several times a night and I am beginning to have some back issues. We have made little progress on the baby room but we are working on it. I am searching for the perfect bedding. (Bedding that exists only in my mind and not in the actual stores.) I am feeling much better and seem to be eating a lot and well growing a lot! We have basically decided on a name and I will make a special post to reveal it to those of you who do not know it yet. :-) 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like lots of fun! You look great Jessica!

Lowerys said...

so some people do already know it? jealous!

we'll be waiting!

Jenn