| The closet thing we have to a family photo right now. Post Christmas brunch. |
| Opening Christmas gifts at our house before heading to visit family. |
| Christmas morning mess in the boy's room. Lots of Lego building. |
2016 (This is a list we composed as a family.)
January-Packed up our lovely ranch home and prepared for a move
February-Moved into our lovely new home down the road from our old one
March-Todd turned 39
April-The only month that we could not think of something for...
May-Jack went on a week long sleep away class trip (no family members went on this trip)
May-I had surgery...One I'd rather talk about in person than via the family blog.
June-Jack hit the double digits and turned 10
July-Todd and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary
July-Luca turned 7
July-We took an awesome family trip to Yellowstone
August-Todd became the acting Director for the Instrumental Division at work
September-I turned 40
October-We hosted our first annual Halloween Party at our new house
November-Trump won the presidential election ? Still scratching our heads on that one
December-Celebrated Christmas and the New Year for the first time in our new house
In addition, over the course of the year I got a chapter in a book published and Todd wrote a book on the triangle and tambourine. Todd also started doing videos for his latest percussion endeavor. His book will be published in 2017. Hope to post again soon but we all know how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment