Monday, April 26, 2010

Being Married to Todd

As most of you know, Todd is a musician. He tries very hard to keep us living a "normal" life. Aside from travel and odd work hours we live a relatively normal life. At times however, there are a few things that are not so normal. Like...we get packages in the mail ALL of the time. Delivery trucks drop things off pretty frequently. Packages like this...

Pretty normal looking...right.



But then we get packages that look like this..still not so questionable.



But occasionally we get strange deliveries like this! What the heck is in that bag? And what do the neighbors think?!?



When I drive my car...I hear and find things in the trunk that look like this.



And what is this you ask? Why it's my husband's carry on bag of course.


On this particular trip he traveled with a triangle and other strange paraphernalia. What is that back there? Fishing line?


And I am pretty sure these are bungee cords. (no really..Mr. Security Guy. I promise I am not a terrorist. I just have this gig I am playing...that requires me to use bungee cord!)

I should have started taking pictures of this stuff when we first got married. At one point we had a row of different sized wooden planks laying on our apartment floor. That's when I started to make some noise about not letting too much gear inside our living quarters. Don't get me wrong. I want to support my husband in his career. I just don't want to have to jump over planks of wood to get to my ironing board. :-)

Love you Todd and all of your weirdness!

2 comments:

Jody said...

that is hilarious! definitely something worth documenting :)

Lowerys said...

you are so funny! i never wuld of thought of all that crazy stuff that goes with the life of a musician! hey to top it off you were always such a quiet individual...in our dorm and apartment, that is too crazy. loved your post!
jenn!