Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It has been a while...

I apologize for the lack of blogging. Life has been kicking us in the rear lately! Todd is in the middle of a hectic work season. School has kept me up at all hours of the night. (Just between us...I have actually been enjoying these strange late night hours of the night when my house is quiet and I have it all to myself. I have the freedom to do whatever I need without interruptions and at my own pace.) We have been living life and taking pictures, there just has not been much free time to upload and post. So for now let me update you on our lives. In the last couple of weeks...

1. We had a baby dedication for Luca.
2. Todd traveled to Arizona, North Carolina, and Florida.
3. Todd developed a sinus infection.
4. Jack got a stomach bug.
5. Jack and I went on a school field trip.
6. We traveled for Easter and saw Grandma and Grandpa.
7. I signed Luca up for MDO (Mother's Day Out) in the fall.
8. I read several books and have written several papers. (and probably gained 10 pounds in the process-late night snacking!)
9. We planted some herbs and a few fruiting plants. (when I say a few, I mean like 3)
10. And we managed to make vacation plans for the summer.

I am sure there are other things I am forgetting but those are the highlights. :-) Pictures and posts to come....I hope!

No comments: