It has been a while but here we are at 35 weeks. Our due date is July 22nd, however we have discussed a possible induction date a week before. Our doctor will be going out of town as of July 15th and since this is my second baby, she has made an induction an option. When we get a date scheduled, we will let everyone know. I am looking pretty large these days. It is a little embarrassing walking into a restaurant to eat these days. I feel like everyone is staring at me thinking.. "I bet she is going to eat a lot." I believe I will surpass my weight gain from last time around. I am alternating a few outfits that still fit me so if you see me in town or at church or in a picture wearing the same thing just know I am not spending anymore money on maternity clothes. :-)
Other News: Todd was in California for about 11 days and Jack and I survived. It was a difficult week and a half but we made it. So glad Todd is home.
1 comment:
You look great Jessica. We will be praying for an easy and enjoyable last month of pregnancy!
Post a Comment