For Father's Day we celebrated by having pancakes and bacon for breakfast. This is not a big departure from a weekend norm but usually Daddy cooks it. This time, Mommy and Jack did. (which didn't go so well at first... used the wrong measurements and then my pancakes kept sticking.) We went to church and then Daddy had the afternoon to himself and went shopping for some clothes. We ended the day by going out for dinner. Here is Daddy and Jack before our meal. Todd is such a good Daddy. He deserves so much more.
Baby Front: Some friends from church hosted a shower for me. We loaded up on diapers and wipes and just good fellowship time with yummy finger foods. :-) Thanks ladies! I went to the doctor and we are schedule for an induction on July 14th. It will get here soon but still sounds like an eternity away for me. It has been super HOT and I want nothing to do with the outdoors right now. I also got some stats from my doctor that I was not too pleased with. I am currently 12 pounds heavier than my final weigh in with Jack! Yikes. Will keep everyone posted on any progress or changes that are made over here. We can't wait to meet this little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment