Here is a picture of me and baby #2. If you look closely, I have no waistline anymore. My belly is not too big yet but I think folks can recognize that I am expecting. (Well, at least those that know me.) I figured if I am going to document this pregnancy, I have to start somewhere so week 17 won out because I happened to actually be dressed and not in my yoga pants. I have started to feel this little one move a little bit. Just a flutter here and there. I have felt much better but still have issues in the evenings. I cannot seem to eat enough food but if I choose the wrong food, not good.
Will post another belly pic in a couple of weeks and an update on Baby #1. Will take a picture of Jack and provide an update on him. Don't want to neglect him or anything. :-)
1 comment:
you're SO tiny and beautiful! thanks for the update.
Post a Comment