Monday, January 12, 2009
Back to Normal?
Not quite but almost there. We are trying to get things back to normal over here but I guess that won't happen until a year or two after we have this second baby. So we have a long way to go! Todd and I are back to school today. We both have a much longer vacation time than most and we appreciate our schedules but boy would both of us like some additional time. :-) I am not feeling as sick as I was over Christmas. Things are getting better, however I still have no desire to eat certain/LOTS of foods nor do I desire to cook. Jack is doing well. Since I have not been too attentive he is a Daddy's boy right now. He always wants Todd and says he "misses Daddy" when Todd is not around. I am not hurt at all. I appreciate the distance right now. I had a good 2 year run with Jack. No pictures today just an update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment