This is my home office. Not really. But it is some of the stuff that would be in my office if I had one. :-) I don't often blog about myself but I thought I would take a little break from studying to solicit prayers. I have preliminary exams the week of August 2nd-August 5th. I am in the trenches right now. The above picture is the material I am responsible for knowing. If you are a friend or family member and you wonder why I haven't called or emailed you, it is because I have my nose in the books right now. I promise to emerge back into the world once this is over.
Please keep Todd and the kids in your prayers too! He is playing the role of Mr. Mom right now.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:
Post a Comment