Sunday, October 11, 2009

Luca 3 Months


Luca is 3 months old today. :-) Time is flying by. He is still a pretty flexible and happy baby. He smiles and coos all the time now. Still working on a laugh. He has been sleeping in his own room for a week now. The first night was extra hard on Mommy! I did cry. I totally didn't see it coming but I was overwhelmed by how empty our bedroom seemed without him. I have a hard time with change and letting my babies grow up. I may follow them off to college! (not a joke) 

At 3 months Luca:
1.Has discovered his hands and gazes at them and of course sticks them in his mouth.
2. Is totally addicted to his pacifier but with it can sleep just about anywhere.
3. Currently does not take ANY long naps but rather takes multiple power naps throughout the day. 
4. Is NOWHERE near holding his head up on his own or rolling over. Not to worry these are on Mommy's daily regimented routines. 
5. Is starting to become more engaged with his play toys and reaching out for them but is a long way off from grabbing them.
6. Has a little red strawberry that the Dr. said will continue to grow, peek and then go away. 
7. And tolerates his big brother's in your face display of affection. :-) 


Jack and Luca cooperating for Mommy and her camera


Luca's current obsession

1 comment:

Beth said...

What FABULOUS picture of the boys!! Great shot! Where are all the pumpkins?