We are at 37.5 weeks and still pregnant. For some reason I thought I would deliver Luca early. Apparently he is pretty content inside my belly. We had a false alarm on Thursday and thought it might be the day but by 11:00 am my contractions stopped and all was calm. I saw the doctor on that day and had low blood pressure so they had me lay down and monitored me for a while. All is good. I think the low blood pressure was due to lack of sleep and a lack of food that morning. My doctor says I have "progressed." (I won't get into details or numbers as a good friend of mine pointed out that not everyone wants to know these details.) The doctor says that all is in place for our induction.
Again please ignore my goofy face in this photo... Todd had to take about 10 shots to get this one. I had the giggles and kept blinking so this was the best shot we could get without me looking completely ridiculous. As the days and weeks go by I feel sillier and sillier with my belly sticking out like it is. We took this photo right before going out to dinner. We celebrated our anniversary a few days early. Mimi and Gramps took Jack for the holiday weekend and Todd and I got a weekend to ourselves. The first night was a little strange to not have Jack here. It was really quiet and we almost didn't know what to do with ourselves. Over the weekend we ended up relaxing, playing Trivial Pursuit, finished up some before baby shopping needs, going to a movie and going out for a nice dinner. It was a nice last weekend of freedom before Luca arrives. Thanks Mimi and Gramps!
No comments:
Post a Comment