Hi all,
Okay so these photos are not in the order I wanted them but I am not going to take the time to figure it out right now. Here's the story. Jack's class had a fall party. All the parents were invited to participate. It was such a cute event. All of us eager beaver parents were sure to capture every second on camera. There a lot more photos but I didn't want to break any rules/laws with posting other people's kiddos on our blog without permission. (You can take the teacher out of the classroom but she's still a teacher...) Anyhow, we arrived to help Jack with his Thanksgiving craft. Then the kids sat on the rainbow rug to listen to a Thanksgiving story. We all ate a snack together and then the party was over as the children broke into tears realizing that their parents were going back to work. It was so sad. I asked Jack if he wanted to come home with me and he chose to stay with his friends! The first of many rejections I am sure. I am just glad to know that he enjoys his class. And I am grateful for the work/school schedule that allows for Todd and I to attend these events. :-)
Mommy and Jack working on his Turkey
Daddy and Jack having a snack.
Jack's finished Turkey. It was our Thanksgiving Day centerpiece.
Will post Thanksgiving Day pictures soon.
2 comments:
what a fun day and cute craft! wha are the feet made out of?
jenn
Pipe cleaner. :-)
Post a Comment